Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Easily Offended

So, do you think that our whole American society thingy we got going on right now is going to go down the way the big superpowers have in the past? I mean when you think about it, we've only been around for a few hundred years. As a counterpoint, the Roman Empire was around for thousands of years. And you know what? I bet they thought they were going to last forever too. You know, the way we do now. So my question is, will that happen to us? And if so, will it happen any time soon? Personally, I think it's gonna happen eventually, but I'm still working out how exactly.

I'm thinking someone's just gotta break in and just bust us up. We're getting a bit too cocky, don't you think? Sure, we can be incredibly paranoid, especially when it comes to things like airplanes, but that's just to stop singular guys from killing large groups of people. See, because the terrorists we have these days don't have any interest in any sort of conquest. They just want to blow us up because...I dunno, we're assholes or something. No, it's not going to be those guys. I'm thinking it's gonna be someone like China. See, North Korea would be good with all their weapons and open hostility, but their ruler is almost borderline retarded, so they probably wouldn't be able to organize something like. China on the other hand seems to just really, really hate us. And they're probably hiding something, don't you think? Like rockets that run on jelly or something awesome like that.

This is of course assuming that we don't just get usurped by another species. That's actually a good question. Will we all get killed off and replaced with something new before the sun explodes and we all die? That'd be pretty interesting. I hope it's dinosaurs again. I'm sure dinosaurs will be making a comeback any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Their campaign slogan could be something like "Bring back the brontosaurus!"

    ReplyDelete