Friday, September 17, 2010

Speak of the Devil

Hey, speaking of Saw. . .

What's up with that crap? I'll be perfectly honest, I have never seen a Saw movie. This is primarily because I hate horror movies. I've never really understood the appeal of not being able to sleep for three weeks. But it's also because I wasn't very old when the first one came out, and I tend to avoid any movie series that goes over four. And there are like six of those damn things at this point.

I have to ask people who have seen them, does anything happen in these movies anymore? Shouldn't they be out of deathtraps by now? Hasn't it gotten extremely tedious by this point? I don't know. It's like the Friday The 13th movie. There were fifteen of those movies, and only like five of them were any good. You know things are bad when they change the setting from a summer camp to a space station. Or maybe it's a rocket or something. I don't know, I haven't actually seen it. Because I do this stupid thing where I try to keep my brain cells. Not  sure why.

And how many Nightmare On Elm Street movies were there? A whole crapload, right? And they made remakes of both of those series! Is there going to be a Saw remake soon? I hope so. And I really hope they just call it Saw. That would be awesomely stupid. Don't let me down, Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment