Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cryptozoology

I wish we had more crazy adults who believe in Santa Claus. Why not? There's the Loch Ness Monster people, the Big Foot people, the Scientologists...why should we not also have the insane Santa Claus contingent? Just because something is provably non-existent doesn't mean there shouldn't be a massive number of people claiming that they've seen it. I couldn't even find a website for it. Talk about a let-down. It doesn't matter whether or not you can just say "No dude listen, that was just your dad putting the presents in the living room." There is no amount of substantial proof that can't be ignored by the right kind of person by sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming.

Really, I just want someone to mount a mission to the North Pole to try to find him. Wouldn't that make a great story? They did something like that with Nessie, and it was hilarious. Sonar and everything. Turns out she wasn't there. I was shocked, personally. But what I really want to see is somebody start a video blog, showing all their preparation and research for their massive North Pole excursion to finally conclusively prove the existence of Santa. Tell me you wouldn't watch that. I would, but I'm also dangerously insane, so I might have a bit of a sampling bias there.

If anything, we could probably get all the Occupy people all over it, since the elves are all apparently working slave labor. That'd be fun, right? Get a bunch of rebels to go in and beat the crap out of Santa. We should get in on that. Best Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment