Tuesday, August 3, 2010

An Anti-Blog

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing here.

The entire blog concept has always struck me as a little odd, not helped by the fact that it's one of the stupidest sounding words ever devised by the Internet, next to "Lolcat". As you might have noticed, the concept itself is a bit paradoxical. I'll show you what I mean using an invisible diagram.


As you can't see, figure one shows that an extremely large percentage of people have blogs. However, figure two shows that an extremely large percentage of people are also boring and suck.

I think you see what I'm getting at. Basically, most people who have blogs don't really have anything to say that merits their having a blog. This is where I come in. "How?" you ask, since you apparently talk to yourself a lot.

Short answer: I wasn't sure at first. I just felt like making a blog.

Long answer: I decided that making a blog about my personal life would be boring and stupid. I don't really do anything particularly interesting that would make it worthwhile, and anybody who doesn't or isn't famous for something shouldn't have a blog about their personal lives either. Because no one gives a crap.

So that's why I chose not to write about myself that much. What am I going to write about? I haven't really decided yet. But whatever it is, hopefully it won't be about me and it won't be as boring as this post has.

Let's have some fun with this, shall we?

4 comments: