Thursday, August 19, 2010

Goes Around Yer Neck And Chokes Ya

Have you ever noticed how weird neckties are? I mean, I know that's like the stupidest opening line ever, but seriously, think about it. A tie is a piece of fabric you tie around your neck, but for what reason? It's not like they serve any practical purpose.

Because when it comes to clothing, it has to either be practical or look cool. Ties fulfill neither of these criterion. It's literally a small piece of small that goes around your throat and hides inside your jacket. And am I the only one who thinks suit jackets look cooler without them? Anyone? Just me?

Though I suppose there are much worse popular fashion choices. Like Crocs. Or those Kanye West glasses that look like blinds. Or fur coats. Or anything worn by anyone who has ever written a song involving cutting yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment