Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warning: Do Not Read This Blog Post While On Fire

I'm starting to think that the government is just trying to see what they can get away with these days without anyone noticing. No, not like seeing how many alien landings they cover up before we notice, like see how low they can set their expectations of the populace before we all realize that they must think that we're all half-retarded goats with our heads stuck inside buckets of rat poison and carbon monoxide.

The easiest way to see this is warning labels/disclaimers/whatever the hell you want to call them. "WARNING: STRIKING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD MAY CAUSE INJURY OR EVEN DEATH" warns my hammer. Really? Are you sure? I thought it would just make everything taste like ice cream. Thank you for warning me, or I might have made a horrible mistake!

And my God! How would I have known not to drop my toaster in the bathtub without your friendly reminder? Thank goodness for the regulations that forces companies to put these on their products. It sure is keeping me safe!

It makes me wonder whether there are people that really are this thick. It's probably one of the most depressing things ever, because it proves that natural selection is obviously not working if these people survived long enough to complain about these things. Then again....

(this post put up early because it's my birthday tomorrow and I probably won't feel like updating)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but I gotta be a dick and point this out,
    "It makes me wonder whether their are people that really are this thick."
    "...their..."

    ReplyDelete