Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where Did You Hide The Bodies?

I don't understand how murderers get caught so often. It seems like it would be a pretty easy thing to avoid. I mean, I realize you have to be pretty damn stupid to kill someone in the first place, but that doesn't mean you have to be completely incompetent. I'm talking about the people who very discreetly and quietly murder someone, with no one noticing, and then they end up just hiding the body in the woods somewhere. How could they ever think that nobody was going to find it? Seems like a pretty damn simple process to me.

First of all, you wear gloves when you kill the guy. Do it at night, while they're sleeping. Try not to touch anything or leave any blood stains. Then, put the body and a shovel in your car and start driving. Drive all the way up into the mountains or deep into a forest or something. Dig a really, really, really deep hole. Put the body and the murder weapon in the hole, bury it, and cover your tracks. Make it look like nothing happened there. Seriously, I'm only slightly sociopathic and I've got this figured out. It shouldn't be that damn hard.*

I've also never really understood the people who kill their girlfriend or their wives. Well, no, that's not entirely true. I don't understand the girlfriends and wives. I mean really, how do you spend that much time with a person and not realize that they're a psychopath? I realize that mental breakdowns can happen, but that can't be the case ALL the time. Maybe it's a really, really weird fetish.**

*I feel like I should have some sort of disclaimer to point out that I'm not actually planning on murdering anyone, but I feel like I'd just be insulting your intelligence. If you couldn't figure out that I was kidding, you probably don't have the motor skills to use a computer. Or turn one on.
**Mental images, yeah!

1 comment:

  1. In case someone follows possible motives and considers you a suspect, you'll need an alibi

    ReplyDelete