Monday, May 23, 2011

And it Did Not

Surprise, surprise, no rapture on Saturday. I gotta say, I was slightly disappointed. I didn't really care how exactly it happened, I just thought it would be interesting if something came along that actually shook things up a bit. That'd at least have been interesting, if nothing else. Well, for whatever reason, it didn't happen. Maybe God was busy or something. Or maybe there is no such thing as the rapture. As always, I don't really care. I am sort of interested in the people who predicted though.

In fact, I can't wait until they finally convince that guy to take an interview. I bet he was PISSED when it didn't happen. Wasted a whole lot of money on this didn't he? I mean, it's hard to imagine what that would be like. To be so sure that something was going to happen, and believe it with every fiber of your being, and then have those beliefs crushed right in front of their eyes. Fortunately for him, denial probably kicked in before he even had a chance to be let down. Yes, there just HAS to be a logical explanation. Fundies know not of Occam's Razor.

That's also why if there is ever any absolutely undeniable, conclusive proof of the non-existance of God, it won't matter, because the really hardcore Christians have never even heard of logic. It's like trying to convince somebody who's got their head stuck in a bucket that the bucket isn't doing them any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment