Friday, May 20, 2011

In Case the Rapture Happens

So, big day tomorrow, huh? Some guy decided that tomorrow was going to be the rapture, and I guess everyone just decided to run with it. Now, I'm not saying that some random moron actually predicted the future, but in the infinitely small chance that tomorrow, all of the Christians will be leaving, I have a few things to say.

First of all, the Democrats are going to pretty much take over America. Christians make up like, what, 90% of the Republican base? And you know, I'm perfectly fine with that. We could probably get gay marriage legalized in no time at all. Not to mention abortions, healthcare, etc. Of course first we'll have to figure out how to deal with replacing everyone's jobs. That'll take awhile, but I think we'll be able to figure it out.

Actually, I don't think we have any sort of plans for over half the country dissapearing. We should probably get that worked out, just in case. Maybe we should be prepared for like, whole bunch of major industries suddenly being absurdly understaffed.

Of course, this is assuming that only the Christians are leaving. If the Pretty Cool God is in charge, then I'm pretty sure we'll all get to go. I'm psyched for tomorrow, how 'bout you?

1 comment: