Friday, June 24, 2011

Computers Are Serious Business

So I've realized recently just how little I care about the Mac vs. PC "war". I mean, I know that most people could not care less, and wishes everyone would just shut the hell up about it, but I becoming more and more aware of the fact that I just don't have enough energy to participate in stupid arguments like that. It seems kind of ridiculous that we have grown men who argue about this sort of thing. That's kind of embarassing, in a way. Like, come on guys, I'm sure there's just gotta be something else to argue about that's a bit less retarded.

Here's the way I see it. Everyone is going to have their own opinions on things, and personal preferences. In this sort of argument, nobody is EVER going to prove anyone else wrong, because it's all a matter of opinion. You're not going to change anyone's mind, and you really should not care about it that much in the first place. It's a matter of opinion. It's personal preference. Who cares?

And yes, Apple's Mac vs. PC commercials are incredibly stupid an pretentious. I don't think you need me to point that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment