Saturday, June 18, 2011

Destination Moon

I think it's high time we started working on establishing the moon colony. Now, I am well aware that I mention moon colonies far too much. This is because the moon is cool, and if you don't think the moon is cool, then you can get off my website. Well, not my website, I guess. Google's website. My section of Google's website. Get off of my section of Google's website. Anyway, since we kinda botched the whole "Let's just live on Earth until the sun explodes" thing, we should probably start building crap in space that you can live in without having to eat freeze-dried everything. Of course, farming on the moon would probably be impossible, so we're going to have to get a butt-load of pro-cloning laws passed so we can get away with it. This shall be accomplished through absurd amounts of bribing and possibly orbital space lasers.*

Then we just start, I dunno, being moon people. Doing whatever it is moon people do.** You know, building moon houses and watching moon TV and playing moon sports. Actually, moon sports is going to be pretty great. I'm going to be so damn good at moon basketball. Flying up and the air and crap. And then we can play moon hyperspeed flying through the air in freaking spaceships ball. And I'm going to be awesome at that too, whatever it is.

This is obviously just me being me and saying stupid things, but I really do wish somebody would give NASA some damn money.*** That's why we need the Soviet Union back. We need someone to have our dick-measuring contests with.****

*Speaking of orbital space lasers, HOLY CRAP ORBITAL SPACE LASERS.
**Yes, I want to be part of the colony. This will probably ALSO involve bribing and orbital space lasers.
***I bring up NASA being broke way too often.
****This is a figure of speech, but you can be a weirdo and pretend it isn't, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment