Monday, June 13, 2011

Stupid Brunette Rednecks

I know I don't usually do "topical" stuff, because I'm not smart enough to keep up with the news, but I really, really want to see Michelle Bachmann run with Sarah Palin. I don't care who's the nominee and who's the running mate, I just want to see the quotes. Can you IMAGINE the awesome news stories we'd get out of that? I mean, we thought the Paul Revere thing was bad?* We could get enough stupidity out of that to last like, an entire day calendar. And I would totally buy t-shirts with Bachmann/Palin quotes on them.

Of course, then we'd have to get someone equally crazy to run for the Democratic party.** I'm talking like PETA-level crazy. Unfortunately, most of the REALLY crazy liberals are in the Green party, which nobody cares about. So they can just pretend to be Democrats. I doubt anyone will notice. And then we just have them fight it out. See who can out-crazy each other.

Put it on Pay-Per-View. Call it "Baby Killers Vs. Nazis". And then just let Obama give it another go. He did pretty alright.

*"The British dun came and tooked our guns away!"
**You know, for um...next time...Shut up, I'm writing bad jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment