Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pineapple Was Here

As far as vandalism goes, I think tagging is pretty damn lame. Now, when I say "tagging", let me make it clear that there's a difference between tagging and graffiti...sorta. Tagging is graffiti, but graffiti is not always tagging. Now if certain people could be said to be "street smart", then I'm street retarded, but let's assume for the purposes of this that my definitions are right. When I say tagging, I'm talking about that stupid cursive stuff. Usually done in sharpie. On street signs. By idiots. That's tagging, and it's dumb.

See, because I think that vandalizing city property should be about one of two things. It should either be used to get a message across or to offend people for the lulz.* Tagging isn't really either. You aren't REALLY getting a message across, you're just letting people know that some dumbass with a permanent marker has way too much time on his hands. And no one can read it, and nobody cares. And it's not offensive either. All you're doing is pissing off the poor city-worker sod that has to clean it up. You bastard. That's just sticking it to the working class...which is stupid.

I mean, either get some skill and actually make some damn art, or at least draw a big penis where children can see it. At least that way you might get on the Internet for being such a twat.

*And shoot me if I ever type this out in a post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment