Thursday, September 8, 2011

LSCNPLT

It takes a special type of person to get a personalized liscence plate. Or rather, there are two different types of people. There are middle class moms, and there are douchebags.* Now, I'm not going to complain about middle class moms. Middle class moms will be middle class moms, and there's nothing I can do about that. They're weird, and they like tacky things. Good for them. But douchebags are different. Douchebags will get personalized liscence plates that only make sense to them, which is fascinating to me. They'll get some plate that says "FGHFDG1", just waiting for someone to ask them what it means, so they can feel smug and explain all the deep thought that went into it. "Nah dude, it's about this ancient Greek-" And then they don't finish because I punched them in the face.**

Kidding aside, I just think it's a pretty stupid thing to spend money on. I mean, there are way more awesome things you could do to your car with that kind of money.*** I mean, at least buy a spoiler or something so that you can PRETEND that it's making you go faster. Actually, I think it would be fun to modify your speedometer so that it would only display absurdly high numbers, just so you can convince yourself that you're a daredevil and driving really really fast. Then women will have sex with you and stuff. I think.

Or you know, you could buy food and stuff. But that's only if you totally suck and enjoy breathing. Loser.

*Making generalizations is the cornerstone of social commentary. Everyone who's not an idiot knows that.
**The author would like to note that he probably will not punch you in the face, and is actually probably incapable of reaching you over the Internet. Or at all.
***I'm not sure how much personlized liscences cost. When I asked my dad, he said that it's "more than it should be".

No comments:

Post a Comment