Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chapstick and Nothing Else

Women totally get the piss end of the stick on a lot of things, most of them having to do with menstruation and pregnancies, which I'm not going to joke about because I would prefer to keep my testicles. No, the thing that's been bothering me lately has to do with pants.* Mainly, why do the pockets on women's pants suck so much? Seriously, have you ever seen that crap? They get like, an inch of space. What the hell kinda sense does that make?

I like to think that's it's just a deep-seated root of sexism in the clothing industry. "Oh, women never have anything to carry! They don't need pockets!" I can't think of any OTHER reason, besides the assumption that all women will have purses, but that's also a bit sexist.

The thing that bugs me the most is that it serves no purpose. There's no aesthetic difference, so it's apparently there just to piss of half the human populace.

More important issues be damned, ya'all should start protesting THIS.

*Wording this entire paragraph to not be insensitive or dirty is kind of a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment