Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Seriously Guys, Carcycle

You know, with all the "weird car" ideas going around (eg: people building three-wheeled cars, people building cars out of random pieces of scrap metal, etc.), I'm surprised that nobody has attempted to homebrew a car that's controlled entirely by a video game controller. Of course, this is assuming that it would actually be possible to do, which I'm pretty sure it's not. However, every time I think that something cannot be done, the internet usually proves me wrong.* So I say someone has to do it. Even if it isn't street legal, which I can almost guarantee that it wouldn't be, he could still take it out into the desert and avoid killing any mesmerized on-lookers.**

Or how about a car that is steered entirely like a motorcycle, and in fact is a motorcycle, not a car, but it's like, inside. Like a motorcycle with an outside to it. Completely stupid and unnecessary? Yes. Ruins the point of what was cool about motorcycles in the first place? Absolutely. Hilariously awesome? Almost certainly so. I have no idea how this would work, but someone crazy on the internet needs to get to work on it. The universe demands carcycle.

Basically, I understand nothing about cars, so I must assume that anything is possible when it comes to them. Build a car out of air. Build a car that runs on the abstract concept of love. Build a car that runs on cars. BUILD THE DAMN CARCYCLE ALREADY.

*Like remember that guy that got 100% on "Through the Fire and Flames" on Expert? THAT GUY IS AN ELDER GOD.
**Fun Fact: 95% of experimental car test drives end with the death of at least one mesmerized on-looker.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the valuable info. God bless you..

    ReplyDelete