Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Neil Armstrong Would Be Pissed

I'm trying to figure what exactly the "the lunar landing was fake" people* are trying to accomplish. Besides "prove we never landed on the moon", I mean. What do they gain from it? Do they just want to show everyone that the government is horrible and that we're all sheep? I think most of us are already sort of vaguely aware of that. But guys, it was like half a goddamn century ago. Even if by some stroke of stupidity, you were right, nobody really cares anymore.

"Hey guys, the moon landing was faked!"
"Okay."
"No really, you can tell by the-Wait, what?"
"I said okay, whatever."
"So come join me in the crusade! The crusade for the truth!"
"Nah dude I got...stuff to do."

Hopefully, they'll go away eventually. I'd say that we can just wait until the next inevitable "faked" event, but that didn't work when 9/11 happened, because we just have both of these groups of morons running around. Well, that's not entirely true I guess. I'm pretty sure it's all the same group of about twenty people.

*Do they have a name for themselves? I know the 9/11 people are "9/11 Truthers", but do the lunar landing guys have something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment