Monday, August 29, 2011

Watching You

Did you know that Big Brother is the worst thing ever created by human beings? It's true, I checked. Now, I've always been one to point out that reality TV is stupid. But see, you don't need me to tell you that. I figure that if you're intelligent enough to be able to...I dunno, read, you've probably figured out that reality TV is a waste of time. Every comedian and/or smartass on the Internet can tell you that. It isn't really news to anyone. So if I knew that, how did I come across Big Brother? Because my father has awful taste in television.

Now, I have absolutely no idea how you "win" Big Brother. I do not know what the goal of the show is, or why so many people are so into accomplishing it. All I know is that whatever it is, it involves two very important skills: shouting, and being a douchebag. If you can someone do these things at the same time, well that's all for the better then. See, because I didn't so much watch Big Brother as I did regard it from across the room with disgust. I was able to gather that there was some guy named Tony, and some chick was pissed off at him because...he betrayed her. In the game of Big Brother, apparently. So basically, it's like Survivor without the island. Or the people eating bugs. And the contestants are even more unlikeable, which is a pretty astonishing accomplishment. Also, I have stated previously that Survivor is boring as hell, so you can pretty much guess how things were going.

Also, this show has apparently been running for like ten years. Who the hell is watching this religiously? I'm not going to say that you're stupid for doing that, I just don't GET it. Maybe it's like watching a trainwreck, or a carpet bombing or something. Although that HAS to get old after awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment